There are a number of ways for companies and individuals to actively engage as sponsors of the Fulbright program and scholarships, including:
- Establish a co-branded Fulbright ‘Sponsor’ Scholarship through an agreement to support a Scholarship;
- Sponsorship of a specific Fulbright event or function; or
- Any combination of the above.
The benefit to Fulbright sponsors include:
- A recognition amongst leading young Australian and American professionals and graduates as an organisation that supports excellence, scholarship and international networks;
- An increased profile and network with the Fulbright Community, including leading Australian and U.S. business, government, community and academic representatives who are Fulbright alumni, or who support the Fulbright Program;
- Access to Australian and U.S. Fulbright Scholars for presentations and professional networking with your staff;
- Tax deductible recognition for any sponsorship contribution; and
- Public recognition at the annual Fulbright Presentation Dinner and in a wide range of Fulbright media information and publications.